Ornamental crops represent the sixth largest agricultural commodity in the United States. In Florida, ornamental crop production is a rapidly expanding industry. It is the third largest agricultural industry in the State and is the second largest producer of ornamental plants in the U.S. More...
- Business, Industry & Regulation
Business analysis, nursery landscape industry, and nursery regulation.
- Fertilizer & Nutrient Management
Fertilizers, nutrients, labels, and production.
- Pest Management
Diseases, insects, weeds, and other pests.
- Water & Irrigation Management
Equipment, maintenance, evaluation, uniformity, and water quality.
- Cold Protection of Foliage Plants in Shadehouses and Greenhouses
- Layout and Design Considerations for a Wholesale Container Nursery
- Nutrient Management Series: Container Media Nutrient Test Interpretation
- Nursery Crop Selection and Market Niches
State & Federal Agencies
Organizations & Associations
- Florida Fern Growers Association
P.O. Box 767
Pierson FL 32180
Tel: (904) 749-0808
- Florida Nursery, Growers, and Landscape Association