- September 20-22, 2016 - Creating and Sustaining Small Farmers and Ranchers
Virginia Beach, VA. For more information call (804)524-5626 or email NSFC2016@vsu.edu.
- September 30, 2016 - FL Pomegranate Association 5th Annual Meeting
Gulf Coast Research and Education Center, Wimauma, FL. To register online click here or for more information contact Cindy at (863)604-3778 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- October 10, 2016 - Understanding Florida Cottage Food Law
Straughn IFAS Profesional Development Center, Gainesville, FL. Click here to register online or contact Soo Ahn at email@example.com or (352)294-3909.
- October 11, 2016 - Panhandle Fruit & Vegetable Conference
Jackson County Agricultural Complex, Marianna, FL. To register online click here or contact Jose Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- October 19-20, 2016 - HACCP for Florida Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Packinghouses
UF/IFAS Extension Orange County, Orlando, FL. To register click here or for more information contact Sarah McCoy at email@example.com or (863)956-8632.
- October 20, 2016 - Crestview Wildlife Workshop
UF/IFAS Extension Okaloosa County office 3098 Airport road, Crestview, Fla. 32539. Preregister by Oct. 15 for free lunch. Contact Billie Clayton at (850) 767-3634.
- November 1-2, 2016 - Regional Small Farms and Alternative Enterprises Conference
Ft. Pierce, FL. For more information contact Jose Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org pr (352)294-1692.
- November 4, 2016 - Canning Under the Cottage Law
UF/IFAS Extension Polk County, Bartow, FL 33831. To register online click here or for more information contact Rita West at (863)519-1043 or email@example.com or Mary Beth Henry at (863)519-1043 or firstname.lastname@example.org.