Extension faculty, "Help us help your clients!" by putting all the programs in one place, we can leverage our expertise across the state, and show folks that IFAS has a strong program package for small farms. You can post your programs on this site by emailing your program flyer and information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- July 31, 2014 - Rabbiteye Blueberry Pruning Workshop
Jacksonville, FL. To register please contact Terra Freeman at email@example.com or call (904)255-7450.
- August 1-2, 2014 - 2014 Florida Small Farms and Alternative Enterprises Conference
Kissimmee, FL. For more information contact Mandy Stage at 352-392-5930 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- August 7, 2014 - Open Sesame: A Possible Crop to mitigate Climate Risk
Live Oak, FL. To RSVP contact Wendy-Lin at email@example.com or 352-222-2672.
- August 22, 2014 - Pomegranates after 4 Years
Lake Hamilton, FL. To register online click here.
- September 6-7, 2014 - Microbiological Aspects of Food Safety
Ponte Vedra, FL. To register contact Dr. Max Teplitski at firstname.lastname@example.org or 352-273-8189.
- September 20, 2014 - Fall Beginning Beekeeper Short Course
Green Cove Springs, FL. For more information contact Michelle or David at 904-284-6355 or 904-269-6355.
- October 16, 2014 - Small Ruminant Production Conference
Ocala, FL. To register online click here or contact UF/IFAS Extension Marion County at 352-671-8400.
- October 30-31, 2014 - HACCP for Florida Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Packinghouses
Belle Glade, FL. To register online click here or contact Anne Burrage at email@example.com or 863-956-8643.